Weekend Wrap-up

Well, we didn't do too much this weekend with all the cold and wet weather that hit. Friday night the family talked me into going out to eat Mexican and then it was back to the house to relax. Saturday Tim and I got out and picked up a few things and hit the gym And Sunday mom came and got the brats to hang out at her house to watch movies and Tim talked me into going out and doing some Christmas shopping where after we got home Tim had the biggest grin on his face running around the house and then back into our room where I was reading/watching TV yelling, "This isn't a Christmas present, it's an I love you present!! Here, I love you!" With him giving me an outfit. Little rascal. Cream leggings, a brown sweater dress with an awesome pinkish scarf to blend it all with my knee high brown boots. LOVED IT.

He doesn't buy me too much in the form of clothing thinking I won't like it but he really does have good taste in what I like. Either that or he pays attention to what I look at while out and about. Either way, I like. Of coarse, I had to try it on for him with him lighting up telling me to wear it to work with me shaking my head wildly saying that my work wasn't a place to be wearing form fitted clothing. Very tasteful but I work with a bunch of guys and didn't even want to get them making jokes or what not.

I can however, mix and match the clothes to wear to work and wear the outfit for Tim out to dinner or if we go somewhere. Either way, it's clothes that I like and that I will wear many times over the winter months. Thank you baby;)

So, other than that we called it a weekend while the air chilled and the rain fell. TV and food was a constant fixture along the way with Mexican food, pizza, Smores pizza, chili, cookies and ice cream getting gobbled up while chilling on the couch or laying in bed. As for Christmas shopping we're pretty much all done. A few little things left to get but nothing major. So glad we could get all the gift buying out of the way with a MAJOR thank you for Tim helping out a great deal. I think besides food and family the biggest kick that I get at Christmas is seeing Tim go into kid at Christmas mode while buying and receiving gifts. He gets SO into the holiday and it's funny when he thinks he's all done he jumps up and says he's not done yet and then out the door we go again for something else for someone else. Glad he enjoys the holiday and gets into the spirit.

Now for today....I told Tim that I would give him one week with me at the gym. It was suppose to start yesterday with us running to the gym but with all the wind, rain and very chilly weather he granted me a reprieve until today. I met him for lunch and he had that twinkle in his eye while talking about ab workouts...I loath ab workouts. But...I told him one week and I'll give him one week. I've been really watching what I've been eating the last few weeks and going from 120.2 I've gotten myself back to 111.8 where I am just now starting to feel back to my ol self again and my clothes are starting to like me again. I've got 3 more pounds to lose and then it'll switch just to maintenance. I love the winter months with all the jeans and boots I can wear. Something about it makes me love the look on any woman. Classy yet sassy and fun. Add in a scarf to snazz it up and it's totally a fun look for any occasion.


That's it for me for today guys! Hope you're all staying warm, healthy and loved!!

Comments

Sally said…
Awwww, that hubby sure knows how to make you happy! Y'all are so cute.

I haven't done much shopping yet, but talked to Hunter tonight and got her "wish list". :)
Donna said…
That Tim's a sugar...
Mammy
Crystal said…
That Tim neds to stay away from the damn tree! He kept telling me last night that I needed to hurry up and go to bed...I had just wrapped a few other things to put under the tree and he was trying SOOO hard to see who's name was on what, LOLOL!!!!

Popular Posts