Ty's Graduation

Not going to post too much today. Mom and dad are gone out of town and it's a little busy here at work. Ty graduated last night. It was neat to see and I can only imagine what he's feeling now that high school has now offically come to an end. I hope he's excited for the future. I know he's nervous but with all the people that he has that love and support him I think he'll be just fine. Congrats Ty~



Ty and Jody. Jody is like a second mom to him. Very loving and caring woman :)
Me and Tim
Sam, Ty and Will
Ty walking out to sit in his place before everything started.

Sam and 2 friends cheesing it up.

Comments

jenn said…
Great pictures! The one of you and Tim is awesome!
Crystal said…
Thanks Jenn! I haven't been back to ur blog yet to check but what did u decide to do with ur hair???
Jenny said…
Great photos! Sweet memories.
Dawn said…
Great pictures!! As I said on FB.. I think you should frame the one of the kids!!

Have a great weekend celebrating his graduation!
Crystal said…
Thank you ladies!!!!
Donna said…
All the Babies are sweet!! Love you...
hughugs

Popular Posts