Laziness


That's right. After work yesterday I met Tim over at the pet store to pick up a puppy patch pad for the floor so Pepe will hopefully quit peeing in the house when no one is home and then grabbed a quick bite to eat and off to the house to RUN and jump into my jammies. Hell, it was only like 4PM, lol!! I wasn't ashamed in the LEAST too. Plus, I pulled something in my upper back the day before and it was a constant ache. I still have that ache but I didn't want to push things by calling in sick just to be lazy some more so I came to work. Oh, and our dispatcher is out today or at least for half the day so I didn't want ol Mammy going all banny rooster on the plumbers, lol!

So, sitting on the couch last night, Sam was watching some of her shows. Her girl friend, Kari, calls and says she's stopping by to chat and off Sam went and left me watching her shows...That brat...She got me HOOKED on a show called Switched at Birth and then another show I can't even remember the name of. Tim was busy making phone calls and on the computer so that left me intently watching. Now all of a sudden I have reminders set in my cell phone to when they come on next because I want to see what the heck happens next! Like I don't have enough shows to worry about and now I have to add 2 more to the mix. Smh, (shake my head) they call me, couch potato...;)

Comments

Donna said…
Hurt Back?? You didn't say a Thing!! I could have handled things!!! Oh Yeah!Hahahaaa
You're so sweet...
love you!!
mammy
Dawn said…
That was so nice. I know it is your parents business, my parents were in business, too, but anybody else with a back ache, would of called in sick and possibly tried work workman's comp !!

I will have to check out that show !!
Sally said…
You're a trooper!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

HUGS!!
Jenny said…
Switched at Birth? Girl you are so funny. I hope your back feels better.

Popular Posts