No Title

Just too tired to come up with a title today. Got to bed early but couldn't sleep so I didn't hit the gym this AM. I did get up to switch the alarm to give me one more hour though and it still didn't seem like enough, lol.

Not much went on that we did this weekend. Went to Sam and Wills cousins birthday. Went to a local pizza place and had some yummy pizza and cake while watching Will bleed me dry of ALL my change for this one game where he was trying to make it rich. It didn't end well for him and almost for me too when he started eyeing my debit card asking how it worked. I told him it didn't and it was broke. He's still young enough to believe some of the stuff I tell him and I am so glad too because I know I had at least 10 dollars worth of change just in my purse and he had gotten about 10 more from the party. I think one of these days I'll take him to Vegas...You never know;)

Comments

Dawn said…
I hope you are sound to sleep ! I think I will take Will to Vegas !! :)
Crystal said…
Lol, girl I was up until around 9:30 and couldn't take it any longer and passed out!

It'll be fun to take him!
Donna said…
It would be fun to take Gamma toooo...just saying...
mammy

Popular Posts