Making Progress

 So here's a "during" picture of the hallway. Tim touched up around the doors and such so all that's left to do is decorate. Which, if u'll notice, at the end of said hallway Tim has already started. His bull riding chaps, spurs and glove are hanging so I'll start coming up this way with pictures of him riding as I find frames and such and the add my own touch as needed.
This is the new color sample I just got last night at Home Depot it was much darker but I got them to only put 50% color into it instead of the full 100%. The shade lightened up 2-3 shades lighter and I like it. After work I'll go and get a gallon and see how far it stretches around the living room and I'll take pics as I go. Now the question is, what colors am I painting the kitchen and dining room....Grrr.

Have a great day everyone! Stay HEALTHY and HAPPY;))

Comments

Donna said…
Looking pretty! I'd come help...but...I think my foot has a bone in it....;o)
mammy
~Shelly~ said…
I love painting (well not the actual labor of it-lol) it just brings a house to life! We will have to paint our formal dining room wall when we get moved in, Im excited about it. Have fun with it!
Sally said…
It looks great, keep up the good work! :)
Dawn said…
It is really looking nice !! :) Now, I have to ask, LOL, you and Tim planning to come to Missouri any time soon ?!?! Roy and I have a house that needs to be updated !! :)

Popular Posts