Lots of Laughter

And I mean lots. Tim and I chased each other around the house with paint brushes. We even attacked each other with them and made contact. Tim went so far as to just say the hell with it my wife will get me anyway and dipped his fingers in the paint and looked like an Indian readying for war, lol!

We harassed each other and Tim thought it was cute to make fun of me and my slow ways of painting. I love painting with the brush. I'm taking my time, doing something I enjoy and listening to the world around me while I go. While Tim grabs up the roller brush and hammers down and knocks out a whole wall in color in less than 20 minutes. I just laughed and explained the way I do things and went on. While he was at the gym I stopped painting enough to move furniture around. Even Pepe went along for the ride with leaving himself planted on the couch while I slid it from wall to wall, trying to figure out the best way to have the furniture set up using the TV on our wall as the focal point.

So we'll see what I can come up with. Tim is leaving the colors all to me so I'm trying to be careful and pick out the colors that I know we'll both feel "homey" in and that all match with each other. Mom advised a soft pale yellow so I'll truck it up to the Home Depot and see what I can find. Knowing me I'll come home with who knows what and like it.

So this weekend I'm finally getting the ol camera out of the closet. I told Sam I would use her and her guy, JT, as practice and see what kind of pictures I can take. I have always enjoyed taking pictures but the process of cleaning them up is a little difficult seeing as how I get lost even opening photo shop up. I always find the challenge in experiments so it should be fun.

So that's it for me today. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Dawn said…
You are doing a great job with colors and your painting looks great !! :) I want Sam or William to keep a web cam going while you and Tim paint and have them upload it to U-Tube !! :) haha !!
Sally said…
Can't wait for the pics. LOL

Popular Posts