SWEDISH MEATBALLS





 I got this SO easy recipe from a friend 2 summers ago. Lordy...It's so good even the kids loved it.  If you like this kind of thing here's what you need and how to do it...

1-A crock pot
1-Bag of frozen meatballs
1-Large can of cream of mushroom
1-onion
1-bag of mushrooms
Milk
Wochtershire sauce for gravy coloring. I don't know how to spell it..

Pour as much of the bag of meatballs into the crock pot as will fit. I filled it full enough that the lid would still seal.

Get a medium sauce pan and pour your soup in adding just a little milk. You would make this just like you would want to eat it by itself. Put it on a medium heat while it begins to heat.

Add in the Wochtershire sauce enough to give it a medium brown color. A couple of table spoons to about 1/4 cu should do the trick.

Cut up your onions. You don't have to cut up the mushrooms since they will shrink anyway.

Make sure your crock pot is on high and then add the cream of mushroom soup, onions and mushrooms. Just poor it on top of the meatballs so it will sift in between them to help thaw and cook. The crock pot will handle the rest.

Stir about every 30 minutes for about 3 hours or until the onions are the way you like them. And that's it!

The kids even loved this easy to make dish! I was shocked, lol!

Comments

Jenny said…
Good grief, Crystal! That looks heavenly, and like you said, so EASY. My favorite word when it comes to cooking. Bet it smells divine as it cooks, too. I will definitely be trying this one!
Sally said…
Oh YUM!!! I know that's some kind of good!!

I'll have to give this recipe to my neighbor so she can make it for us. LOL

Have a good evening,Crystal!

Hugs!
Donna said…
Lets see...Worchestershire sauce...I tried to cheat but come to find out, We're Out of the stuff!!!
This Does look pretty tasty!
mammy

Popular Posts