Crazy fast desserts for when ur in a hurry!

OK! So...What do you do when you need lots a sweets, fast? Well, duh...Look on Pinterest, really?? Lol! OK, so we're starting with the Pumpkin Puffs because they are fast to put together and make and taste so dang good. What you need? One box of Carrot cake, one can of pumpkin pie filling. Preheat oven to 350 as the cake box says. (375 for glass dishes, 350 for darker pans) Bake for 20 minutes and BAM, Ur done!
Here is the finished product. I used my muffin pan for this dish even though they look like balls. Just make sure you spray Ur pan that way they fall right out of the pan when they're done. One will go a long way. This is a dense tasting cake and is best served hot OR cold.
This next dish is one of my ALL TIME FAVS. Chocolate glazed turtle pie...OH SO GOOD. Anyone out there love those turtle chocolates you get at Valentines Day? Well this beats that! So, first up, get you some caramel topping. You can either nuke it every 30 seconds until warm or do what I do and only nuke it once on 30 seconds and poor it in the bottom of whatever pie crust you want. I use the graham cracker but I've made a regular pie crust and tried a chocolate crust as well. I like this one the best.
As shown, pour enough in to fill the bottom. Once I get a recipe down I play with the ingredients so use what you like.
An extra that I love to use is walnuts or pecans. Put half Ur bag in like shown above and then save the rest to garnish the top when done to give it a little color.
TWO SMALL 3.9 oz boxes of INSTANT chocolate pudding. Again, I play with the ingredients. It says to add two cups milk but I like my pie a little more firm. The less milk you add, the more firm it is. SO, 1 1/2 cups milk AND 1 cup of cool whip. Then mix with a mixer for about 2 minutes. It'll start to firm up pretty quick so u'll know when it's ready.
When that's done just poor into Ur crust and caramel.
 
Top with the remainder of cool whip and nuts and WA-la! Ur done!
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?! Get Ur bakers bark that we used a few days ago for my Oreo balls. I played around and double dipped just for fun. I had two bowls, one of each. White chocolate in one, milk chocolate in the other.
 
With the left over chocolate have fun with what snacks you have around the house. Cover strawberries, pretzels, other fruit or whatever and set out on some wax paper for a few minutes until dry.
As you can see I also made white and milk chocolate covered cream cheese Oreo cake balls. If you would like to see the step by step of that recipe just look lower on my blog roll and u'll find it. Until next time, happy eating!!

Comments

Sally said…
OH that pie! Someone would have to hide it from me. It all looks good though, and you sure did a LOT of work. :)
Dawn said…
It all looks so damn good!! You got me on pinterest now looking at recipes. I never enjoyed cooking, you make it look like fun. I found and it might of been on your blog, chicken Codon Bleu. It was so easy to make. We got 2 meals and 2 in the freezer for mom out of it. We always eat out, but it is a heck of a lot cheaper to cook and eat at home.
Crystal said…
Thanks Sally girl! This pie has been a hit every place that I've taken it!!!

Dawn, IT IS!!! I love Pinterest, lol! And I never enjoyed it either! No, I have not cooked that yet but if u'll post it, i'll sure try it!

Popular Posts