Chicken Quesadillas

Easy dinner to make! All you need is whatever is in the fridge! I had salsa, onion, canned shredded chicken breast, sour cream, shredded cheese and whatever tortillas you have. We had the wheat and Spinach and Herb. Yum
All you do is cook up ur onions and from the pan straight to the tortilla. After that just put whatever you want in the quesadilla on it and then put the other piece on it and put it in a pre-buttered heated pan. Heat it just long enough to melt the cheese and to get the tortilla a little brown and crispy and ur done!
And here is the finished product with whatever sides you want with it. On hand for me was Sour Cream and Salsa.
For dessert was a fun little parfait I threw together, also using what I had on hand. I did my crust homemade and just making this made the kitchen smell HEAVENLY. Its a graham cracker crust and these three ingredients is all you need. 10 graham cracker squares or 1 package straight out of the box. 1 Tblsp sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Mix that all together and put it in a preheated oven of 350 for 15 minutes and then pull out, set aside and let cool.
For the other ingredients I used chocolate pudding which when made it calls for 3 cups of milk to make but I only used 2 for this. Wanted it to be a little thicker because to me it tastes richer. And of coarse, I had nanners on hand so decided to throw those into the recipe too.
Here's the graham crust straight out of the oven. All you do is get ur serving container and spoon in ur desired amount and press it as flat as you can. MY MISTAKE on this step WAS waiting until it cooled to do this. Well by that time it's hard and crisp and not workable. SO, my advice is straight out of the oven spoon in ur containers that way it'll bend and work for you better. As you can see from mine, it didn't, lol! Trial and error! So you just put ur layers in. Crust, bananas, pudding and then repeat. Top it with some cool whip and serve! It may not LOOK good but Tim ate the whole thing and said how much he enjoyed it. ME on the other hand ate WHILE I cooked it, lol! I do this with everything, can't be helped!
 

Comments

Sally said…
OH yeah! That parfait is something I am going to make, and I'm still thinking about the rice crispy banana's.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me now, but all I want practically is sweets! And, snackie stuff. :(

xoxo
Dawn said…
I didn't comment on everything, but, I am in love with everything, hubby might not eat one or two of them. I am going to have to check out Pinterest and see what I can find ! Thanks girl for the pictures and everything. Makes it really easy. xoxox

Popular Posts