Burrito Skillit

Easy simple breakfast, lunch or dinner idea. I love burritos because you can throw anything in them and add cheese and there ya go. Cheap Mexican! So, for this one I just scrambled some eggs and fried up some turkey sausage. LOVE the turkey over the regular because it is a LOT healthier plus NO grease!! And you can add any amount of either. Just figure out how many you're cooking for and there ya go.
 
You can also chop up anything like onion, bell pepper, mushroom, etc as well!
 
THEN, if you are like my hubby and do not want the full tortilla?? Then just break off bite size cubes to add in. Hubby tried FreeBirds Burritos and this was one of them and he loved them so had to go and buy some to use at the house.
And, wa laaa. The end result. Sorry for the picture. These were all taken from my iPhone. Some people add things to the finished dish. Hot sauce, ketchup, syrup, whatever. Feel free to dress it up as you like and enjoy!!!

Comments

Jenny said…
Oh my goodness! My man and I love breakfast for dinner and we love to put scrambled eggs, cheese, and crispy bacon into tortillas. So easy and sooo good!
Crystal said…
Yes it is girl! Hubby loves when I put the tortilla in like this and it softens up a bit. Plus, not as unhealthy either!
Sally said…
Okay, you're introducing this old southern cooker to new things. I've never had a tortilla either; is that like a taco or the soft round things.

My dad and Tim would have gotten along seeing as how they both love hot sauce. :)

Popular Posts