Steak and Pasta

This I just threw together because I hadn't been to the store to buy food and it was a nasty day. SO, steak and pasta it was.
I thawed the steak, put a little steak rub on it and broiled it seeing as I couldn't go out and grill. As for the pasta, I had a chicken flavored pasta in a bag that I whipped up in 8 minutes on the stove. They have these at the store for 10 for 10 dollars so I grab one or two when I go for times like these. It's something different than the normal mashed taters and corn and believe it or not, William, my NON meat eater, loved it. Steak, pasta and all. That made me one happy lady.

Comments

Jenny said…
Well it looks good to me! You can't turn a Texan away from a good steak, I don't reckon. Happy New Year, Crystal! Keep up the good work! *giggle*
Donna said…
Looks Good!! Gotta look at the other recipes!
Mammy
Donna said…
Looks Good!! Gotta look at the other recipes!
Mammy

Popular Posts