Lots'a Waffles!

 
I just love waffles. And I love waffles with pretty much anything poured on them. Regular syrup, flavored fruity syrup, powdered sugar and butter or even just cooled and by themselfs with nothing on them. Kind of what I do with my pancakes if we have any left over. They just are damn good. Period.
 
So, Tim got me a waffle maker for Christmas and I just love it. Made these over the weekend with some pancake mix I had leftover in the fridge. The REAL recipe I want to make which really isn't a recipe at all is the prerolled cinnamon rolls you buy at the store and make them as waffles!!! I will DEF blog pics and comments about that!!!
 
So, for now, here is my first food blog! Enjoy cause I know I sure enjoy talking about food!!

Comments

Jenny said…
Oh girl we love the canned cinnamon rolls done in the waffle maker. Christmas of 2011 that's what I served on Christmas morning, with all the bacon anyone could dream of wanting, plus juices, milk, and coffee, and of course several syrups and all the icing from the canned rolls put together into a dish for slathering! *drool*
Crystal said…
AHHH!!! I will DEF do this recipe this weekend!!!!!!! It just sounds HEAVENLY!!!!
Sally said…
Okay, keep this up, and I see two things ahead:
1. I'm gonna get fat
2. You're gonna have a cookin' show and I'll be the taste tester!

Deal?

xoxo

Popular Posts