Caramel Apple Snickers Salad

What you will need: 12oz tub of cool whip, 1/2 cup milk,  Caramel topping, 5 oz instant vanilla pudding, 3 big granny apples or 6 small ones and 3-6 snickers bars.
In a large bowl poor in Ur vanilla instant pudding.
Poor in Ur 1/2 cup milk
Whisk until blended smoothly
Fold in or whisk Ur 12oz of cool whip
What it should look like
Cut up 3 big or 6 small granny apples. I left the peel on for added color so this is optional.
Now add in Ur pudding mixture
This is what it looks like. And yes, it really is yellow looking just like the vanilla pudding.
Chop up 3-6 snickers. I say 3-6 just like 3-6 apples. The original recipe called for 6 apples and 6 snickers. Way too many apples for the pudding mixture. My apples were also the big sized apples so I only used 3. I used 4 snickers so once you get everything chopped up and are adding it to the mix u can play with the amount of snickers and apples to add.
End result. I was impressed with this dessert because of all the different tastes being thrown into one single dish that I wouldn't have guessed tasted good together. This would be a good dish at a large gathering. ENJOY!

Comments

Jenny said…
Wow, Crystal. We all have huge sweet tooths so this would work well for us. I'm going to remember this one!

Popular Posts