Rasberry Chipotle Cream Cheese Dip

This is such a fun and very quick dip to put together. Seriously. All you do is open the cream cheese, put it on a dish, open the bottle of raspberry chipotle sauce and drizzle as much as you want, serve with crackers and bam, your done.
In my house this dip was a HUGE success. Hubby tried the first bite and all I heard were glee like noises. This made me very happy. I had to leave for an appointment as our guests arrived and next thing I know I am getting a funny text from one of them that they are at my house and eating all my goodies. Again, made me happy.
When choosing your sauce to go on top of the cream cheese, you can try any of them. Not just this one. I tried this at a friends get together a while back and just fell in love with the taste and just stuck with it. SO, choose what you like and ENJOY!

Comments

Jenny said…
Crystal! You need your own cooking show! I would SO watch it! Thanks for this one ... another winner I will definitely have to try!

Popular Posts