White Chili:)

White Chili

 Yield: 6 servings

1 16 oz bag frozen white corn
2 (15oz) cans white beans
1 (4 oz) can green chilies
1/2 white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup veggie or chicken broth
juice of 1 lemon
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Cook for 8 to 9 hours on low and 4 to 6 hours on high in your crock pot. Recipe can be doubled.

Top with cheese and sour cream.
 
I found this recipe on Pinterest but it wouldn't let me pin it so I'm sharing on my blog. A friend of ours makes the BEST White Chili and it is just so gooood.

Comments

Sally said…
Okay, now that sounds good. And, so weird because when Britt took me to the store this morning, I got everything to make chili. The old kind, not this really good sounding one. But, Hunter is coming after school tomorrow, and she LOVES chili with a lot of cheese on top. :)

xoxo
Crystal said…
I'm with Hunter, I love me some chili! Tim and I put velveeta in it and I either eat it with chips or crackers, yum! This white chili we just put shredded cheese and I put those clam chowder crackers in them. Will ate his with chips as did Tim. Either way I think Hunter will like it cause I was SHOCKED that Will even accpted the bowl!!!
Dawn said…
I love whit chili. I like beef chili too. Going to have to try some of the whit, though.
Crystal said…
I like both too Dawn!!! I like it ALLLL!!!!

Popular Posts