Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken and Rice Crispy Bananas

Well, here we are with ANOTHER winner from Pinterest! The family LOVED this and I have to say my eyes POPPED at the taste! I was so surprised that this dish turned out so well. As you can see above, the ingredients are simple. Salt, pepper, any amount of chicken breasts that feeds ur family, Honey Mustard, dill relish, green onions and cornflakes. As you get everything together turn the oven on 425 to preheat.
You will take 2/3cup honey mustard and pour it into a bowl. 1/8 tsp of salt and pepper, one medium green onion and 2 tsp of dill OR dill relish. I had the relish on hand and used that. Worked perfectly. It also called for 1 cup of cornflakes but on this, you use however much you need. Stir it all together except for the cornflakes and ur done. The recipe says to take 1/3cup of the mixture out and put it to the side for after its done. You can but I didn't. I knew that the family would either dip the chicken in BBQ sauce, regular honey mustard or ketchup. All you do is dip the chicken in the honey mustard and then roll it in the dried cornflakes and then lay on your baking pan. When ur done dipping and rolling put your baking pan in your preheated oven for about 15-20 mins and just remember that to NOT put them on the middle rack. The flakes will start to burn. Set your pan on the lower rack and let it cook from the bottom up. Turns out SOOO golden brown and pretty.
And the finished dish. I didn't want the meal to be too heavy on the stomach so I just did one side of mac and cheese. BECAUSE, I knew what was coming next and both dinner and dessert is quite filling.
SIMPLE! And soo yummy! Rice crispies, peanut butter and bananas. Chocolate syrup is optional;) Pretty self explanatory. Cut ur nanners into bite size pieces, put some peanut butter on them any way you can cause they are SLIPPERY LIL SUCKERS and then roll em in the rice crispies and there ya go!
Of coarse, Tims fav was the one on the left;) ENJOY!!

Comments

Donna said…
Ok....I've had Enough of this! Get to MY HOUSE TONIGHT and COOK!!!
mammy!!!
Sally said…
Looks SO good! I'm definitely going to try the chicken, and soon!

Thanks for the recipe!

xoxo
Sally said…
Looks SO good! I'm definitely going to try the chicken, and soon!

Thanks for the recipe!

xoxo
~Shelly~ said…
Ive really been wanting to try these, I know Kinley would love them!

Popular Posts