Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Another easy fun recipe! And all you need is a waffle maker, microwave and a can of cinnamon rolls. Let your waffle maker heat up and while you do that, take the icing that came with the rolls and pop it in the microwave. WARNING: only microwave in 10 second increments. It heats up quickly and if you pop it in for 30 seconds and turn to do something else, when you turn around and open the door, all Ur icing will be on the glass and not in the little bowl. After heating the icing and Ur waffle maker is ready, pop one or more (I do one at a time) into the waffle maker, shut and lock it and wait. You can play with the amount of time it takes to cook. I cooked mine for about 2-3 minutes and others 3-4. The longer its in closer to 4 though, it might burn the edges so again, don't just rely on Ur "ready" light on Ur maker.
Like I said, I did one at a time but I imagine before too much longer I will be putting two or three in at a time to make them turn out as one big one. But for now I am just having fun with every ones reaction. This is Wills favorite at the moment! Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts